How does a weekend aboard a yacht sailing around the Solent sound to you? Pretty Kardashian-esque if you ask me (I’ve watch A LOT of Below Deck).
You and six others will be treated to fizz and goodies on arrival while you settle into your new (nautical) digs in Lymington. Your first night will be in the harbour so you can enjoy the pubs, bars and restaurants in the buzzing Georgian town. Just make sure you make it back to the boat before it sets sail the following day!
The next morning you’ll be off on your adventure in the capable hands of your personal skipper. You can sit back, relax, take in the views, or take the helm if you fancy it. The second night is spent moored in Cowes, IOW; a chance to experience island nightlife. Again… don’t miss the boat!
Leave the kids at home and #liveyourbestlife.
Raggy&Boo offers this unique experience for just £221.00 per person.
- Bavaria 38 Sailing boat for two nights.
- Private skipper for daytime sailing for two days.
- Two nights birthing (1st night in Lymington and 2nd night in Cowes IOW).
- Luxury food and drink hamper on arrival including treats such as bubbles, wine and local cheeses.
- Essential groceries on arrival.
- Use of shower facilities in the marinas.
- Toilets on board.
- Bedding, crockery, cutlery, fridge and cooker on board.
- Restaurant recommendations/bookings available on request.
Celebrate in style; the perfect balance of fun, action and relaxation. Day sailing packages are also available for only £85.00 per person for seven guests. It includes a full day of sailing, a bottle of bubbly and your own personal skipper.
For more information contact Raggy&Boo.