We caught up with Bella Hamilton, proud owner of the stunning Pearl Resort and found out what influences her style choices…
1) How did you come up with your business idea?
After buying Pearl and getting her home I started thinking of ways I could turn her into a business, I always wanted to hire her out for others to enjoy and as the design and interior took shape it became clear that she was a rather luxury camper… perfect for a romantic get away.
2) How would you describe your style?
Modern twist on fifties style with a tropical vibe
3) Who, in the public eye, suits your brand the most and why?
Photographer Kourtney Roy, her work is slightly surreal, vibrant, retro and sassy.
4) What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
Skinny dipped in the freezing cold waters of the north of Norway, trying to impress a boy.
5) What tune do you put on to get you ready for the day?
At the moment I am loving Deadly Valentine by Charlotte Gainsbourg
6) What’s the best thing about working for yourself?
I get to decide everything
7) What do you love most about weddings?
Its like theatre, beautiful outfits, stunning settings and attention to detail.
8) What three items would you take with you on a desert island?
Pearl Resort (of course), Coconut oil, Mascara (in case a handsome pirate washed up on the shores)
9) If you could take anyone, who would you invite as your plus one to a wedding?
10) What one piece of advice would you give to couples planning their wedding?
Hold the vision and trust the process 🙂